Processor: Octa-core UNISOC T606 12nm
technology Storage / RAM: 32/64/128 GB with 3/4 GB RAM
Camera: 48 + 2 MP dual rear. Front 5 mb.
Screen: 6.5 inches, with HD + resolution, with a small notch
Operating System: Android 11
Battery: 5000 mAh
The new Samsung Galaxy A03 phone comes to compete in the economic category, but Samsung was keen to provide a good experience in terms of cameras. The phone comes with a 48-megapixel rear camera with a large battery 5000 mAh.. Let us learn about the most prominent advantages and disadvantages of the phone and does it deserve to be the best in Economic category or not as follows below.
Samsung Galaxy A03 specifications:
Supports two Nano Sim cards.
It supports 2G, 3G, and 4G networks.
The phone comes in dimensions of 164.2 x 75.9 x 9.1 mm with a weight of 196 grams.
The durability and quality of the materials used in the phone come from completely plastic, and this is usual in this category.
The screen comes in the form of a notch in the middle of the screen and comes from a type of PLS TFT and comes with an area of 6.5 inches, with a quality of 720 x 1600 pixels, at a pixel density of 270 pixels per inch, with the screen supporting the dimensions of the display in a ratio of 20: 9.
The phone is available in more than one version of solid memory and random memory as follows:
- – The first version comes with a solid memory capacity of 32 GB with random memory capacity of 3 GB.
- – The second version comes with a solid memory capacity of 64 GB with random memory capacity of 4 GB.
- – The third version comes with a solid memory capacity of 128 GB with random memory capacity of 4 GB.
- The phone also supports the ability to increase storage space via a memory card in a dedicated port.
Performance The phone comes with a UNISOC T606 processor with 12 nano technology with a Mali-G57 MP1 graphics processor, which is the same processor found in the Nokia G21.
The front camera comes with a 5-megapixel camera with an F / 2.2 lens slot.
The rear camera comes slightly protruding from the back of the phone and comes with a dual camera, where the first camera comes with a 48-megapixel camera with an F/1.8 lens slot, and the second camera comes with a 2-megapixel camera with an F/2.4 lens slot, which is the isolation camera with a single LED flash.
The phone supports shooting videos in FHD quality with a resolution of 1080 pixels at a capture rate of 30 frames per second, and also supports shooting in HD quality with a resolution of 720 pixels at a capture rate of 30 frames per second.
Wi-Fi comes at a / b / g / n / ac frequencies and supports dual-band, Wi-Fi Direct, hotspot.
Bluetooth comes with version 5.0 in addition to its support for A2DP, LE.
Supports the 3.5 mm headphone port.
The phone supports GPS geolocation and supports other navigation systems such as A-GPS.
Security and protection means supported by the phone: Supports the Face Unlock feature to unlock the phone by face.
The phone supports accelerometer and proximity sensors.
The USB port comes from the Micro USB type with its support for the OTG feature.
The battery comes with a capacity of 5000 mAh with a charging power of 10 watts.
The phone comes with Android 11 operating system.
The phone is available in black, blue and red.
Disadvantages of Samsung Galaxy A03:-
- It does not support the fingerprint sensor.
- The USB port is of the old type.
- It will take a long time to fully charge the battery.
- Unfortunately, there are no earphones attached to the phone box.
- In the same price category, there is the Samsung A03s, which excels in its support for the fingerprint, while the Samsung A03 excels in a better rear camera and better performance.
- The smaller version of the phone is the best in terms of pricing, as for the higher versions, there are other Samsung A12 and Samsung M12 phones with better specifications.
Samsung Galaxy A03 Features:
Supports two SIM cards and a memory card at the same time.
A large battery is enough to work for a long time during the day.
A large screen that offers good performance, but it is disadvantaged by the low resolution of HD +.
Good performance from the processor for its price.
Rear camera is perhaps the best in the economy class.
Solid and random memory large enough for all applications and files without a problem.
Mobile price last update on 03-18-2022 Samsung Galaxy A03 price: The 32 GB version with 3 GB RAM is priced at 2,150 pounds. For the 64 GB version with 4 GB RAM at a price of 2500 pounds. For the 128 GB version with 4 GB RAM at a price of 2750 pounds.